X

1995 GSX 750 F seat swap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 GSX 750 F seat swap?

Was curious if there was a different seat other then stock and Corbin. Not digging the the single piece seat. My old 600 was a split and I liked it. Mainly asking because I want a solo cowl for it. Do I need to do the pre 98 600 tail swap for this? Thanks in advance!
    J'ai Aime, J'ai Souffert, Maintenant, Je Hais...

which is translated from french 2 english reads:

I have loved. I have suffered. Right now, I hate.

Originally posted by TheCheetorProject View Post
    Was curious if there was a different seat other then stock and Corbin. Not digging the the single piece seat. My old 600 was a split and I liked it. Mainly asking because I want a solo cowl for it. Do I need to do the pre 98 600 tail swap for this? Thanks in advance!

I've never seen a 2 piece on a 750 that didn't include the tail swap to a 600.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Hmm thread on here or will the seat just fit? And thanks Krey

Comment

Hmm thread on here or will the seat just fit? And thanks Krey

No, it's not a simple process to do.

My build thread has a link to me doing one. (bike is a 750 frame, with 600 tail).

Some minor welding and fender modification required.

Plastics bolted right up after though.

KRey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thanks krey ill take a look at your thread tonight. Main reason is for a solo cowl.

Comment

Thanks krey ill take a look at your thread tonight. Main reason is for a solo cowl.

All the post kats have a solo cowl that bolt over the seat. Most of them attach to the seat as the mounting aspect.

You may want to consider a simple home made one custom. Be less work and $ than the tail swap for only the solo cowl.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Comment

Working...
            X