X

Katriders turns 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
    Wow, ten years. I remember how I found KR. I bought some stuff from Special K on eBay and he told me to check it out. A lot has happened in those 10 years, a lot.
    I remember when I joined, the first post I read was Chris riding a noob hard, I thought this dude is cold, hehe. had to join just to watch Chris chew some more noobs up. if it wasn't for this site "KAT mobile" would of just been a used noob katana, you bass terds made me get all out of control and spend heaps of cash modding......glad you did....
    Last edited by 92xjunker; 09-23-2014, 05:21 PM.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      I remember when I joined, the first post I read was Chris riding a noob hard, I thought this dude is cold, hehe. had to join just to watch Chris chew some more noobs up. if it wasn't for this site "KAT mobile" would of just been a used noob katana, you bass terds made me get all out of control and spend heaps of cash modding......glad you did....
      Chris being harsh.............. surely you jest..
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I guess it's all in perspective.... I find it funny.. Even when he got me a couple times...
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

Okay, I realize a lot of people don't like me because I'm kind of an asshole to them. If they would listen and stop being fucking dumbasses for a second. They'd realize I'm right and we could be friends.

Comment

Absolutely
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

happy birthday !!!
              2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
                Thanks for all the hard work keeping the site up and running. I love this place.
                +1
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Been a long ten years. I have met and made some great friends from this site. I am not active on here like I use to be due to family. work, military, and school obligations. KR is a great site and no matter what you ride you are welcome here. Like I use to tell new members. Welcome to KR and enjoy the ride.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Okay, I realize a lot of people don't like me because I'm kind of an asshole to them. If they would listen and stop being fucking dumbasses for a second. They'd realize I'm right and we could be friends.
                    We're good, bro........carry on
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Congratulations on the 10 years, keep up the great work

Comment

Congrats on 10 years and thanks for all of the work put into the site to keep it up and running. There's a lot of great people here. Some I've ridden with and I look forward to riding with them next year.
                        2014 Ducati Monster 1200
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

If they had taken the opportunity to sit down with you and Mark (Cyberpoet) and knocked back a beer or two in the driveway at the Tree Tops (near The DRAGON), they would smile at your "harshness" and understand. Those who never did that still respect your knowledge...they just don't know you my friend.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                            If they had taken the opportunity to sit down with you and Mark (Cyberpoet) and knocked back a beer or two in the driveway at the Tree Tops (near The DRAGON), they would smile at your "harshness" and understand. Those who never did that still respect your knowledge...they just don't know you my friend.
                            Ditto
                            spammer police
                            USAF veteran

Comment

Being a member for 5-6 of the 10 years I have always turned to this site whenever I need information or help. One particular member helped me a lot on the way of my quest for the Kat knowledge. Thazkat. I still rem talking to him one day ready to scrap my old pre 600 after wrecking it then rebuilding it, put all the new parts on put in the new battery.... nothing... I yelled I screamed cursed at the bike. Thazkat said Lance did you check your main fuse? Me: um... no. Thazkat: go check it. So I did and and all I could do was laugh and walk away from it. It was blown. Swapped it out I was on the road that day. Thank you KR for being here without you many of us would not be able to do what we do or share what we do with our Kats without you. Here's to another ten years!
                              J'ai Aime, J'ai Souffert, Maintenant, Je Hais...

which is translated from french 2 english reads:

I have loved. I have suffered. Right now, I hate.

Comment

Amazes me! I first searched for a site for the newly purchased bike in 2003. I found pictures of HS2020's KR poster bike and that led me to KP. Then Waltari and Cyber led me to KR shortly after it was started. I haven't been real active like I used to. I will always be a member of this family. A tear goes out to those we have lost and a hug for those that have been here for everyone. Steves, Zukifred and HS2020, mass respect to you guys for keeping it real and a place for everyone to not only be informed but being good family. I also owe mass respect to those behind the scenes that are known to many as the moderators! Shout out to all of you also!
                                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                                Who knows what is next?
                                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                                X