X

katana tank bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• katana tank bag

Got ny tank bag in the mail today and its bad ass two magnetic flaps and magnets all the way across the bottom clear pouch at top multiple pocketa it stretches to get bigger all for only 45$easily comparible to the 90$ bags at the shops ive been seeing cortech i think it is best thing is it says katana on both side hurry and order only a couple left on ebay steal of a deal if u dont have a tank bag and if u do its polly not a katana one haha theu dont make them anymore guy found them in the back of his warehouse happy riding try to get some pictures up in a couple of hours
    I just wanna ride my bike
    2001 katana 600

I tried to get one as a present for a buddy of mine (I'm not much of a tank bag person, he would've loved the hell out of it though haha) and they were sold out Looked like a nice bag though!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom552 View Post
      I tried to get one as a present for a buddy of mine (I'm not much of a tank bag person, he would've loved the hell out of it though haha) and they were sold out Looked like a nice bag though!
      Yeah I posted about it last week had a few different ppl ask about it when I first mentioned it polly got bought up quick it was a steal of a deal I dono if u haclve a cycle gear where ur at buylt I saw a guy buying a good sized one yesterday for 40 bucks if ur looking for another tank bag in general I think u can look online they have a bunch of good sales going on rigyt now got some 50$ glovss half off yesterday
      2001 katana 600

Comment

FYI, if those gloves you got were BILT brand, they're not very well made. I picked up a pair a few years ago, only lasted a season before the sticking was coming out. Not sure how well they'd hold up in a crash. Better than nothing that's for damn sure, but in general BILT has a reputation for being poorly made.
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
          FYI, if those gloves you got were BILT brand, they're not very well made. I picked up a pair a few years ago, only lasted a season before the sticking was coming out. Not sure how well they'd hold up in a crash. Better than nothing that's for damn sure, but in general BILT has a reputation for being poorly made.
          Yeah they were but my old ones has lost the mesh padding on the inside so it was bare skin figured in a crash if I go hands down some poor leather would be better then bare skin
          2001 katana 600

Comment

Very true
            1998 Katana 750
            1992 Katana 1100
            2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Working...
            X