X

A new type or road hazzard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new type or road hazzard.

This year my wife wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle. I went out and bought her a 05 Kawasaki ninja 250. She has taken the motorcycle safety course and I've been bringing her out on the roads. She has been doing fine until this Saturday June 28th, we were heading east the PA turnpike near the Pittsburgh exit moving at about 60 - 65mph in the slow lane of the pike. I have a 06 750 kat myself. This guy comes up on the left side of us, which looked like a blue & white 06 600 kat a ind kicks his foot at my wife like he is trying to kick her off of her bike. She almost swerves off of the pike and in a panic almost crashes. I being in front of her, I didn't see any of it. This guy tries to do the same to me also. I am in shock over this. I have never seen anything like this. I feel our speed was fine, like I said she is still learning. Now she is afraid to get back on the bike over this. I told her that you have to ride a bike like everybody out there is trying to kill you. Cars, pothole, debris, and animals I understand, but do we have to worry about other fellow riders being a road hazzard. If by chance anybody reading this is from the Pittsburgh area reading this and knows this guy, please tell him that he is not funny. The only reason I did not go after this guy is because I would't leave my wife by herself the first time on the pike. To whom ever you are, you didn't hurt us but you may have taken a person out of this great hobby. I hope that you are proud of yourself and may God bless you. One of these days you're going to do this to the wrong person.
    Last edited by Otis; 06-30-2014, 06:19 PM. Reason: Typing on a cell phone, some mistakes
    sigpic

Haha, I would have....... Never mind... I just don't understand why more and more people are being pricks. I had to do a beat down on some idiot that threw of cup of liquid substance on me for no reason, I don't know what it was and a little freaked out over it, I beat his ass and called the fuzz.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      Haha, I would have....... Never mind... I just don't understand why more and more people are being pricks. I had to do a beat down on some idiot that threw of cup of liquid substance on me for no reason, I don't know what it was and a little freaked out over it, I beat his ass and called the fuzz.

Comment

I would like to find that guy someday. If i would've known that he did it to her first, I would've went after him. I had a friend get taken off of his bike by a beer bottle. It was dark out and he had no idea where it came from.
        sigpic

Comment

That's BS! That guy will get his. Here in Texas that shit will get you shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Katdude View Post
            That's BS! That guy will get his. Here in Texas that shit will get you shot!
            You bet... Pull that here in Texas and you'll find yourself with a hole in your head.... I never leave without my .45
            Last edited by MACSOG; 07-01-2014, 05:41 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
            X