X

Post count sale.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post count sale.

I am sure you guys get this occasionally but I would like to sell my 92 katana and as you could guess I am not even close to the post count of 50. Before I do anything wrong and get flamed, would somebody be so kind as to tell me if there is a way to either expedite the post count or another way to get this bike up here. Let me know, thanks!

Just post more, it will get there quickly. 50 posts are strictly adhered to. Or sell on craigslist and post a link.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Say hi to all the new members that join. There's usually a few per day.
      Also there's the 3 word story thread, good morning thread, word association thread and post whores thread. Read/add to those and you'll be at fifty real quick.
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Okay fair enough. Hopefully in the process of saying hello I find somebody in my area anyway. We need more riders here lol.

Comment

35 to go! haha. Alot of people like to make a introductory thread. Here you can introduce yourself and what your about, where your at, and pictures of your build. Introduce yourself to us. Once you get your fifty, you can link back to your introduction thread. (Just dont mention trying to sell the bike in it, the admins may take that as pushing it a lil close to side stepping your 50 post minimum.) you will need to get a photobucket account, or something similair to post the pictures.
          Last edited by maniac1886; 05-27-2014, 01:34 PM.
          My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
          2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Ask a few questions, make a few comments. It doesn't take long to hit 50 posts.
            Kyle

Comment

Working...
            X