X

Parts in Canada??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts in Canada??

Hello there, does anybody know a good place to order Katana Parts for Canadian riders?.
    When I see the shipping costs from US or anywhere else it really increase the prices.

Thanks

Originally posted by Rago View Post
    Hello there, does anybody know a good place to order Katana Parts for Canadian riders?.
    When I see the shipping costs from US or anywhere else it really increase the prices.

Thanks
    What are you looking for? I can get parts and ship them up there to you using flat rate shipping. If it is stock parts then I take care of you on the price.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Well,
      I have two Kat ( 2000 750 and my wife's 2003 600)

I'm planning to take care of them as much as I can, by experience I know that the shop sometimes goes in try/error basics and money keeps coming out of my pocket (that happen with my old Honda Shadow).

Plus I really really want to learn how to maintain them by myself.

on the 2003 600 I need to replace the chain along with sprockets also the back tire will need replacement soon

Thanks

Comment

take a look at these guys
        they do mostly internet sales all over the world and are based in Cambridge ON

they are quirky , it is cheaper to deal with them online than buy anything in there store in person
        They seem to have figured they can move parts faster and cheaper if they dont have to talk to anyone
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

I live in Edmonton also new to the Katana. met a guy at one of the Suzuki dealers with probobally the nicest kat I have seen so far. Not a single stock part on it was beautiful. Anyway he gave me a list of suppliers for Canada that are very inexpensive and ship quickly. I left the list at work but I will post it tomorrow or Monday for you.

Comment

Hey Rago,

I live in Lasalle QC about 15 min from Chatauguay. The best pricing for all parts/tires is at Pete's superbike. They are in the west end of the city (google them). Their prices are so low that they are hated by all other stores in town. They had a walk in shop until last year but now they do online sales only. Another spot that has great pricing and customer service is Honda Excel (right next to Orange Julep). They sell parts for all bikes and they match any price from Pete's. Tell them Fred sent you

Comment

Thank you guys I will check Pete's Superbike plus I work 3 blocks away from Honda Excel, plus Mufflerman will post his list too.

Thanks again and hope we have better weather soon

I will also take a look at

Thanks!!
              Last edited by Rago; 05-05-2014, 09:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by BwamSolid View Post
                Hey Rago,

I live in Lasalle QC about 15 min from Chatauguay. The best pricing for all parts/tires is at Pete's superbike. They are in the west end of the city (google them). Their prices are so low that they are hated by all other stores in town. They had a walk in shop until last year but now they do online sales only. Another spot that has great pricing and customer service is Honda Excel (right next to Orange Julep). They sell parts for all bikes and they match any price from Pete's. Tell them Fred sent you
                Hi BwanSolid, just double checking is this the location for Pete's superbike?
                700, Cite-des-Jeunes, local 3
                Saint-Lazare, Quebec, J7T 2B5
                Phone:
                1 (450) 732-1222

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Rago View Post
                  Hi BwanSolid, just double checking is this the location for Pete's superbike?
                  700, Cite-des-Jeunes, local 3
                  Saint-Lazare, Quebec, J7T 2B5
                  Phone:
                  1 (450) 732-1222

Thanks again
                  That's the one. Here is the link to their website. http://www.petes-superbike.com/

Anything you want to order from them, Honda Excel will match the price, you just have to show it to them on Pete's site.

Comment

Just an update on Sirius Motorsports http://www.siriusmotosportsinc.com/c...&Search=Search
                    I ordered a bottle of DOT 5.1 brake fluid ($13)from them online for a buddy because they didnt keep it their store
                    I got it shipped to my door by FedEx no charge for shipping
                    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

thank you guys!!

Comment

Wow, that's great info! I'll definitly check those places. So Honda orders parts from all manufacturers? I'm happy about that but also quite surprised.
                        sigpic
                        Ya, that first country is Canada...

Comment

Pete's superbike usually has the best deal on tires. I usually go to the stealership or Royal Distributing for parts because, when shipping across the border ya get hosed by the brokerage charges.

On a trip last year I had my Givi side bags shipped to a hotel in the US and put 'em on when I arrived.
                          2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
                          2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
                          1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
                          1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
                          1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

Working...
                          X