No announcement yet.
X

My kat just got sunglasses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the heat from the headlight unit just melt off the adhesive of the velcro?

Comment

I'll find that out today on my way to work.

Comment

My hour commute into work was just fine. It held on nice and tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger02 View Post
          My hour commute into work was just fine. It held on nice and tight.
          I think you're probably most at risk when you stop after a long highway stint.

The wind is going to be pushing the cover into the light while you're riding, so it's not going to fall off while you're moving.

Plus the circulating air would pull heat away from the adhesive. But both those factors go away when you stop. Hope it works out for you.
          -Chris
          **if what I said can be taken two ways, and one of them offends you, I meant it the other way.

Comment

I been using mine for a very long time with no problems of people seeing me as I ride with the high beem on when the cover is on.

and it does look cool.....

Tok

Comment

Originally posted by "K" View Post
              Does the heat from the headlight unit just melt off the adhesive of the velcro?
              I've had the same protector in clear (tinted is highly illegal here) for over 3 years and 30000kms. In that time, 1 piece of velcro has let go from the headlight but the rest are still firmly attached.

Comment

Working...
              X