No announcement yet.
X

Conti Motions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run the motions on my bike. They do very well when heated up. They hold up very well and for the money are a good tire. I am sticking with them.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Took nearly $100 to get them mounted at cyclegear....but they are on there. Seem nice. I haven't been able to put them through much yet though. Have to get the bike legal before I get myself in trouble with the piggies.

I will say this; when they say to go easy on them for the first hundred or so miles...thay aren't playing. Slicker n' snot. :P
      Who run BarterTown?

Comment

Originally posted by MadMooney View Post
        Took nearly $100 to get them mounted at cyclegear....but they are on there. Seem nice. I haven't been able to put them through much yet though. Have to get the bike legal before I get myself in trouble with the piggies.

I will say this; when they say to go easy on them for the first hundred or so miles...thay aren't playing. Slicker n' snot. :P
        That is what I love about the PR3's. I had no issues from mile one. I will say that they were put on in August though so temps could make a difference.

Comment

$100 to mount tires?? Owie. Was that with you taking in the whole bike, or just the wheels? I would recommend next time you're tire shopping factor install prices into tire quotes. One place near me has the lowest prices on tires in my area, but $30 per wheel for mounting. Another place close by is usually ~$5 more per tire but mounts them free. Total lowest cote is usually the free mounting place.
          Anyways, hope the tires work out for you! On the PRs I've run, same as rschlegel - no issues with initial slickness.
          1998 Katana 750
          1992 Katana 1100
          2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Working...
          X