Help to buy a katana 750 - 1995

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to buy a katana 750 - 1995

Hello Srs

A friend of mine want's to buy a Katana 1995 and made a video to as follwing link

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

What do you think about the bilke?? Its in good shape and for me should be okay but I'd like to confirm with you guys that are the master of Katanas

A doubt: at 0:29 until 0:50 there is a black piece in the carb's I have the same year and model and my carb's its original don't have this piece

Thanks for your assistance

Originally posted by KATANA-BRASIL View Post
    Hello Srs

A friend of mine want's to buy a Katana 1995 and made a video to as follwing link

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

What do you think about the bilke?? Its in good shape and for me should be okay but I'd like to confirm with you guys that are the master of Katanas

A doubt: at 0:29 until 0:50 there is a black piece in the carb's I have the same year and model and my carb's its original don't have this piece

Thanks for your assistance

Looked decent as an over view of a bike.

The part you noticed is the TPS (Throttle position sensor). In the US, it was only used on the 98+ models. I've read on the webs though of it being used on other year model Kats prior to 98 outside of the US. I think (around the same time they made some other changes) that was around 95+ models. So... it's probably stock for that bike even though not found in the US models.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Hello Kreylyn

Thank you very much my friend so engine its fine and he can buy the bike??

Comment

I would say that if he's happy with the price and doesn't mind getting his fingers dirty then go for it you take a chance with any bike of this age no-matter how it looks but anything can be fixed and all the help in the world is to be found in this forum.

Colin.
        Carpe Jugulum...
        1994 GSX1100F

Please check out my re-build thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128660

Comment

You're correct my friend I've learned soo much here with you guys

Comment

Working...
          X