X

Blue katana!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue katana!!!!

so... my Kat is just waiting rear turn signals... it went from being red and black to silver rattle can and now an official paint job .. BLUE!!! someone backed into my kat on Aug 12. 2013. So she has been in the shop since then. With my only form of transportation down i found a new to me set of wheels unfortunately its 4. but hey, some is better than none right ?? but i am happy that we got the kat back together. i cant wait to show her off..... then i gotta find a new jacket... lol
    "Oh I will tag you back !!"

In the shop since August?? Wow! Hope you're getting a good deal on labor with it taking that long. Post a pic when you can!
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by Major Voltron View Post
      so... my Kat is just waiting rear turn signals... it went from being red and black to silver rattle can and now an official paint job .. BLUE!!! someone backed into my kat on Aug 12. 2013. So she has been in the shop since then. With my only form of transportation down i found a new to me set of wheels unfortunately its 4. but hey, some is better than none right ?? but i am happy that we got the kat back together. i cant wait to show her off..... then i gotta find a new jacket... lol
      Good to hear you got your Kat back together. The day you had your Kat backed into was the same day that I bought my blue '98 600 Kat.

Comment

Yeah he cut me a deal, I al always helping him out ... His uncle was working for him until he fired him .. its its just a one man operation. So I try to help out when I can.

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Not yet but they are coming ..

Comment

Working...
            X