X

91 Kat 750 coils

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 Kat 750 coils

I'm looking to buy new coils for my 91 Katana 750... I have found many new ones on eBay but I also see where some of the used ones say this coil is for 1&4 and some that say 2&3.... Are the coils specific for the cylinders? Because all of the new ones listed don't designate which cylinders. Can someone help or is there somewhere on katriders that I can get my coils?

Thanks
    Lt. George Hicks, D-8
    Anti Terrorism Officer Deputy Commander
    Hazardous Operations Division
    God Bless the USA

Originally posted by hicks100 View Post
    I'm looking to buy new coils for my 91 Katana 750... I have found many new ones on eBay but I also see where some of the used ones say this coil is for 1&4 and some that say 2&3.... Are the coils specific for the cylinders? Because all of the new ones listed don't designate which cylinders. Can someone help or is there somewhere on katriders that I can get my coils?

Thanks

The coils are not, but the wires plugged onto them will be of a length associated with where they plug in. If you replace the wires, the coils are interchangable with no issues.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Cool I appreciate it buddy
      Lt. George Hicks, D-8
      Anti Terrorism Officer Deputy Commander
      Hazardous Operations Division
      God Bless the USA

Comment

Originally posted by hicks100 View Post
        Cool I appreciate it buddy

Use heat to soften the clips holding the wires on to help keep from breaking them. They snap pretty easily at room temp.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X