X

Bell Vortex and Bell sizing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell Vortex and Bell sizing

Looking to buy a new helmet and have been eyeballing the Vortex for a while. Does anyone on the forums here have one or any first hand experience with them. All the reviews I see give it a good rating, but I'd rather hear from a few people on here. Also, the reviews consistently say that Bell's sizing chart is a little strued and that you should size up. I'm making a purchase soon from BikeBandit and they have the best/same price on it so I won't get to actually try it on til I get it. Thanks!

I have the Vortex Apocolypse. No complaints. It's the only helmet that I have known, so I don't have anything to compare against, but I like it. I have a pretty round head and it fits nicely. No excess wind noise or buffeting; decent, not great airflow with the vents opened. Size chart is accurate in my case.
    Extra life.

Comment

I know it's cheap of me, but if I can find discounted stuff on the interwebs, I try it on in a shop, then go home and order it online.

I know, I know, killing the high street and all that
      Last edited by Ronny; 10-04-2013, 05:49 PM. Reason: Duh.
      Don't trade it - upgrade it!

Comment

Thanks rock! I can't believe there isn't anyone else on these forums that doesn't have one. Closest shop to me doesn't even carry Bell so, going to order based on Bell's sizing chart. If it doesn't fit correctly, that's what returns are for.

Comment

Yeah, I know that Bikebandit, Motorcyclegear, Revzilla have excellent customer service. If the helmet doesn't fit, you shouldn't have much trouble with a return. At least, I wouldn't think so.
          Extra life.

Comment

Working...
          X