X

Which store would you use?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which store would you use?

Need to buy some parts for my 2000 Kat 600. The three stores that pop up consistently online are "Suzuki Parts Monster", "Suzuki Parts House", and "Bike Bandit". I'm looking to get a few responses from the community here about which one you guys prefer and why. The prices are comparable between the three, although "Bike Bandit" seems to be consistently higher by a few dollars (or a little more) on everything. Just want to make sure I'm getting a fair deal with EXCELLENT customer service. Look forward to everyone's response! Thanks!

Bike Bandit, Cheap cycle parts, and Ronayers, ron tends to be the lowest price but takes the longest to get. You could also check out your local dealer sometimes its the same price, worth a call or stopping in.

Comment

Going to the dealers around here I usually bring my "rape" whistle with me. Generally 100% mark up on most everything. Thanks for reminding me about Ronayers. Think there's a compatability chart on their site as well if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Dennis Kirk
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132122

Comment

My local dealer charges retail less 10%. I usually get small orders from them because there is no shipping.

Take a look at:

Wholesale Pricing On OEM Parts For Suzuki, KTM, & Yamaha. Specializing in Suzuki & Yamaha Vintage Motorcycle Parts.

I have never had any problems with them, but neither is good at communicating order status, and both are slow.
          '81 GS850G, '90 GSX1100F, '96 BMW K1100RS

Comment

Often times, if you can order from a dealer you'll save on the shipping costs. The down side to that is you wait until the dealer hits the threshold for free shipping which could be a few weeks. If you need a few small parts, and will be spending less than $40 dealer isn't a bad way to go.
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I use bikebandit or motosport.com, I havnt had any issues with bikebandit. I had the wrong sprocket sent from motosport in my chain an sprocket kit (it was mis-labeled) an I called in an had a person on the phone in 15 seconds during business hours an problem resolved in under a minute. They emailed me a ups return invoice to slap on the original shipping box an send back for a refund on full price of the individual sprocket (not the discounted kit price) since it was the last one they had.

oh an I had ripped the package open just didnt mount it an they didnt care cuz they acknowledged the mistake
              Last edited by crazycraven420; 09-03-2013, 02:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Thanks for the input guys! I ended up going with BikeBandit in the end.
                Free shipping on orders over $99 and guaranteed lowest pricing. Had a little over $500 (got carried away) in parts and was super surprised to find out I received a promo discount and knocked off about $100!!But, of course one of my parts wasn't in stock and had to wait an extra 4 business days for parts to ship. I should have everything in the next few days and I'll review again.

Comment

Working...
                X