X

suzuki katana 600 owners manual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzuki katana 600 owners manual

Hi i have just gotten myself a 2000 katana and would love a pdf ver of the Suzuki katana 600 owners manual .
    I have the shop service one but cant find the owners anywhere but for sale on ebey for 40 buck.
    (yes im cheap)
    Thanks for your help in advance

Originally posted by darnellj32 View Post
    Hi i have just gotten myself a 2000 katana and would love a pdf ver of the Suzuki katana 600 owners manual .
    I have the shop service one but cant find the owners anywhere but for sale on ebey for 40 buck.
    (yes im cheap)
    Thanks for your help in advance
    I've been looking for this for a while and have scoured every thread on this forum looking for it. All the threads that claim to provide it have broken links. If anyone has it and can scan it I would also really appreciate it as well.
    - Josh

2003 Suzuki Katana 600, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhaust, plasti dipped black and green (almost). I live and ride in Upstate NY.

Comment

They've got the Haynes Manual up on the Wiki

Comment

Comment

thats the one

indianboy7 thank you that's been the hardest thing thing to find.

Comment

Thank you so much! This should definitely be a sticky because I have searched this forum for over a year trying to find this. The wiki is not very user friendly either.
            - Josh

2003 Suzuki Katana 600, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhaust, plasti dipped black and green (almost). I live and ride in Upstate NY.

Comment

there are some small variances because that version is for canadian or european versions, but it should work...things like bulbs and torques might not be correct...

Comment

link is dead can you send one to me

Comment

Right click link --> save as
                  2002 GSXF 750

Comment

i did that it only gives the save link option no file.

Comment

Go to the Wiki and search "service manual". Tmod recently updated the link and it is no longer at the metalfab address. There's one for 88-97 and another for 98-06.

Comment

since wiki is down is there any other way to get the owners and service manuals?
                        2002 GSX600F

Comment

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
                          and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.
                          -Steve

sigpic
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                          X