No announcement yet.
X

Another call for help for the KR family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll send the stuff out to you next week, Steve.
    sigpic

Comment

Great, thanks Tom. AND DON'T BE A STRANGER!

(we haven't had an epic photoshop thread in a while )
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I have a garage full of parts that are spilling over into the back yard, mostly pre kat, but some oter stuf, i'll come up with something good.
        Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
          Great, thanks Tom. AND DON'T BE A STRANGER!

(we haven't had an epic photoshop thread in a while )

sigpic

Comment

*Update*
            We are going to go chinese auction with the items, and nancie is going to work up a system to allow you to put bids against items you want.
            -Steve

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
              This man never met me when I rode out to Ohio to meet some other Katriders and he not only opened his home to me but treated me like family. No matter how shitty of a hand life seems to have dealt him and his family, he always has a smile on his face and will drop everything to lend someone a helping hand.
              That describes Rob and Tracy perfectly. He did the same when we crashed at his place a few years back.
              Kyle

Comment

Ok, we were out way later with the kids than I had planned...on a quick glance in the garage I found the following I have the following to donate...

Katana/bike stuff:
                Lightly used smoked LP speedscreen for post kat
                Carbon Look tank pad still in package
                OEM front brake lever, polished
                MasterLock Disc brake lock with two keys and the coiled lanyard (used it three nights in a row on one trip, spent most of it's time in the tank bag)
                Cargo net-black
                Magnetic tank bag with map pocket, used but in good condition

I'm working on a few other things, will update with more later...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

This is sad, sad news. Hoping for the best possible news to come.

Things like this are what make Cyndi and I proud to be members of KR. Sent a little money out, courtesy of Steve. Will get some more out as soon as possible.
                  sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
                  2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                  2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

this is such a great community.u guys are always looking out for eachother. really makes it feel like a family ive never met.cancer has a special place in my heart sense my mother passed away .I hate seeing these post cuz It sucks when family is sick or injured but I love how evry one comes together .im gonna look thru my storage and shed to see what I can come up with im sure ive got something around heer that will help .who do I ship it to and what is the deadline.are thoughts and prayers to breeze and his family.stay strong brother
                    YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

Any items donated can be send to myself or any of the mods. PM for address.
                      -Steve

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to help from Badfaerie, we have implemented a new donation and raffle system on KR.The new fund raising system has 2 parts. The donate link in the header and the raffles.

To send cash to help out the current KR member in need. Click on the donate button and choose the amount you wish to give. Follow the directions to send your donation. All funds go straight to the person in need and never pass through any KR account in any way.

Once you have made a donation, PayPal will send KR a confirmation with the amount. The KR admins will then credit your user account with that amount that you can use to purchase raffle tickets. You will get a dollar for dollar credit to spend on any of the raffles current or future. Please keep in mind that the assigning of raffle credits is a manual process and KR admins have jobs and lives so it could possibly be 24-48 hours before your credits are ready. All possible measures will be taken to keep this delay as short as possible.

The raffled can be found at http://katriders.com/vb/raffles.php or st the bottom of the main page. Each raffle has it's own credit cost and terms, so please look carefully.

To donate prizes for the raffles, please send a description and link to the item picture if possible to a KR admin. Please understand you will need to ship or deliver small items an be ready and flexible on the delivery of large items.

Going forward with these requests, it will be at the sole discretion of KR Management as to what does, and does not qualify as a worthwhile event. We will try to help as many people as possible, but please understand that we don't have the means to help everyone.

Those of you who have already donated cash should be able to access the raffle system now with "tickets" and bid against items. As new items are verified and added, the raffle will be updated. I will also continue to post updates to this thread.

If you have an item that hasn't been added to the list, please kindly send me a note to remind me to add it to the list and the raffle system. Any prizes which go unclaimed will be sold, and the proceeds donated to help Breeze and Tracy.
                        Last edited by steves; 06-17-2013, 04:05 PM.
                        -Steve

sigpic

Comment

-Steve

sigpic

Comment

I've sold off most of my bike stuff. Let me see what else i can find to donate.
                            This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                            BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Got a K&N Jet Kit for a 98+ From Sufyan!
                              -Steve

sigpic

Comment

-Steve

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X