X

Smoke turn signals legal in Quebec?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoke turn signals legal in Quebec?

Everything is illigal here. I think you can get a ticket for farting. Anyone know if this is ok? Thanks

yes they are because the 2006 came with those that's what I did .. replace the 2005 ugly orange frog eyes with the clear 2006 lenses and orange bulb

and yes .. if your bike farts too loudly you'll get a ticket
    Last edited by Sky; 04-26-2013, 12:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Guylaine
    Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
      yes they are because the 2006 came with those that's what I did .. replace the 2005 ugly orange frog eyes with the clear 2006 lenses and orange bulb

and yes .. if your bike farts too loudly you'll get a ticket
      Nice! I supose you got them online, do you remember about how much you paid for them?

Comment

nope .. bought them at the dealer ... if I remember right they were about 30$ each back then ... it was a while back .. I sold the Kat in june of 2007 !
        Guylaine
        Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
          nope .. bought them at the dealer ... if I remember right they were about 30$ each back then ... it was a while back .. I sold the Kat in june of 2007 !
          Ok Thanks,

Trying to find some, hoping the installation is straight forward too.

So you "out grew" your Katana?
          Last edited by BwamSolid; 04-26-2013, 01:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah .... got mysef a gixxer 1K ... kept it for almost 7 years and just got myself a Honda CB1000R
            Guylaine
            Try and keep up now

Comment

Working...
            X