X

Comfort grips opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfort grips opinions

what do you guys like for softer, more comfortable grips?
    previous rides
    06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
    next ride - another kat

This is going to be interesting.....
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

My hands like cheap gel grips
      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

funny , I think those are the exact ones I have used on the last 2 swaps
        They even seem to work well with heated grips BTW
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

That's what I had on my 750 when I bought it and also what I ran on my Interceptor. Nice grips. CP talked me into trying a new set of oem grips though and I liked them better.
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I use the stock BMW grips. I put them on my Blackbird. Best grip I have ever used. My uncle got me hooked on em. They are firm and tapered so your hand fatigue is less. This is the FIRST upgrade I put on every bike I own. Period.
            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
            Current Bikes:
            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Koso heated grips /

Comment

36 double d's....lol gel grips, I find that they get a little stickey after a while.
                Last edited by 92xjunker; 03-31-2013, 08:33 PM.
                "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                spammer police
                USAF veteran
                If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
                  I use the stock BMW grips. I put them on my Blackbird. Best grip I have ever used. My uncle got me hooked on em. They are firm and tapered so your hand fatigue is less. This is the FIRST upgrade I put on every bike I own. Period.
                  id like to see what youre talking about. not sure which ones youre referring to
                  previous rides
                  06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
                  next ride - another kat

Comment

I used a set of ProGrips for a couple of seasons and they were very nice. But when I did the Yamaha throttle tube mod last year, I switched to a set of Spyder SLR grips and I've found I like them better.

Comment

Working...
                    X