X

Whats are these?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats are these?

I just got my katana year '02 I just found these two switches that have on and off on them and they are right below the gas guage what are those for?

follow the wires and see where there plugged into. it might be for your flux capacitor.
    YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

So what your saying is if I get this baby up to 88mph I have the ability to find out what they were installed for?

Comment

u got it.i own a pre kat but my quess wouild be if there toggle or rocker switches.there probely for something aftermarket the po had on there

or a eject seat so maybe u shoudnt hit them at 88 mph
        Last edited by daddijuggalo; 03-28-2013, 06:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

I wonder if they are just for looks everytime I look at this thing I find somthing new..Found out today what the peacock was. Haha found out mine has been on prime for the last week and Ive been riding around on it...

Good point I took A look and they arent connected to anything...
          Last edited by SaltwaterStreetbike; 03-28-2013, 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oil slick and road tacks.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I hit one and A red turtle shell shot out any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterStreetbike View Post
                wait for mario to drive over it to see what it does?
                if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterStreetbike View Post
                  then the second one is for the banna peel

Comment

Could have been for some LED glow lights
                    previous rides
                    06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
                    next ride - another kat

Comment

I hit the other one and A koopa came by on A cloud with A fishing pole and picked me up and set me down in the middle of the street I think im doing somthing wrong..

Comment

Blue turtle shell with spikes on it? The ultimate mario kart weapon lol
                        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                        Current Bikes:
                        1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Working...
                        X