X

my new carb mechanic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new carb mechanic

gonna mail her down to arsenic for the rest of her training.ill never have to tear them carbs down agian
    Attached Files
    YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

That's awesome, just wait till she's older and might like to take things apart and not put them back together...

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixZip View Post
      That's awesome, just wait till she's older and might like to take things apart and not put them back together...
      that's ok I got two other daughters.one 7 and one 5 one of them should be able to put them back together.
      YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

I'd bet $50 bucks she's better than half the professional "mechanics" at the dealership.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
          I'd bet $50 bucks she's better than half the professional "mechanics" at the dealership.
          she had better be. or im changing her last name

Comment

What a 'Cutie' !!!

Comment

You forgot to put her beer in a sippy cup:bunny2
              Blackdog
              DRz-400e plated
              Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

I did not know arsenic was running a carb college! How do I apply for a scholarship for my son?

My Bikes/Current: 1989 Suzuki Katana 750, 1980 Honda CB900C, 1973 Suzuki TS100, 2007 Yamaha Vino. Former: 1981 Honda CB650, 1982 Yamaha XJ550 Maxim, 2001 Yamaha V-Star, 1980 Yamaha 400, 19?? Suzuki Madura, 1974 Triumph T140E.

Comment

im not even telling him mine's coming. Im just gonna mail her to him.

Comment

Originally posted by daddijuggalo View Post
                    im not even telling him mine's coming. Im just gonna mail her to him.
                    You know I have your shipping address right? Sorry to say, she'll be coming right back.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                      You know I have your shipping address right? Sorry to say, she'll be coming right back.
                      damn your right.thats not gonna work

Comment

Working...
                      X