X

Question on a manual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on a manual

Yes, yes there are downloads for many manuals, I understand this and have most of them already. The software that Suzuki uses in the store though seems to be the best for showing what screws, sizes and part numbers in most of its entirety in the most discriptivie. Does anyone know what they use for software or how to obtain a copy for a 1993 katana 600gsxf? Clymer and Hayes show nice exploded views but you cant zoom into a page thats printed because quality is lost and a bolt then just looks like a blur. I'm sure you know what Im talking about. Thanks.

You can search around on ebay for the factory service manual. Not sure how much luck you'll have though. I haven't seen many for the 600/750s. Other than that, you can access the parts fiches online with oem part numbers at ronayers.com or even on most dealers' websites. Bike Bandit has the same fiches but they don't advertise the oem part numbers. I go to Ron Ayers, get the part number and then I'll search for that on Bike Bandit to check prices.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Those sites give you great places to buy parts and do research from but its lacking the schematic of the bike.... the exploded view with every washer labled, size of the bolt, the software suzuki has when say your missing a faring bolt and they ask if you onnd the washer for it too because its acually listed by them just looking at it in diffrtrnt points of view (similar to Computer Aided Drawing CAD.. Im sure its propriatary but everything has its price. Theres got to be someone that works at suzuki here that understands what i am talking about, the name of the program, or a way to obtain it.

Comment

I know that when I go to a dealer for parts they're looking at the same fiche I find on Ron Ayers. I know this because I've had to go behind the counter to show the dimwits working there exactly which fiche to find things on and show them exactly which part I need. Then they have to order it anyway and I have to come back in a week for the part. That's why I just mail order parts now. I still have to wait but the part gets shipped to the house.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Ill check it out on something better then this tablet and try to use the navigation of the site a little bigger then a 9 inch screen. Thank you for this information, I cant wait to check it out.

Comment

Working...
          X