No announcement yet.
X

First taste of the season

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I'm not to sure if I'll ride this year. We are nearing the 6ft mark of snow this season and more snow in the forecast. At this rate it will be August before it leaves. Kudos to those guys who are already out riding. I'm a little envious. Pic is of my front yard! At least I don't have to mow the lawn!!
    Attached Files

Comment

8 degrees F out- High today of 23 degree's F. My son spun out yesterday in the snow and put his car in the ditch. Spring starts tomorrow? I have started putting the bike back together; but now it's to cold again to work in the garage. I hope I can start riding come April because March seem's like a right off.
      Jim; 2001 Kat 600 totalled - 2011, 2000 Katana 750 - sold 2013, - Currently riding a 2002 Yamaha FZ1 - - Next bike to be determined.

Comment

sorry to hear that, hope hes ok.
        94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

i ride everyday

Last edited by hardlydangerous; 03-20-2013, 10:40 PM.
          98 GSX750F
          95 Honda VT600 vlx
          08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

That's awesome! Hockey gear on the bike.
            It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

I sure hope you tuck those straps up!
              Who needs sliders when youve got hockey sticks

Comment

You know our economy is bad when we have to import our weather from Canada! 80 last week and last night we had sleet. High for today is 45. Right now it's 37 and raining.

Come on summer! I'm looking forward to August.
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I considered riding this morning and didn't because we had precipitation yesterday and I was afraid there would be slick spots. After looking at thos pics, I feel like a whimp.

Comment

Finally!

I finally found a day off and the weather almost perfect for a ride out of town. I made it about 125 miles. It was in the low 50's for most of the ride, but at least the sun was out and the wind wasn't blowing too bad.
                    It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

Nice scenery! Looks like atv territory

Comment

Wow all that hockey gear on the bike and in the snow !!

Just got mine started up tonight, +12c tomorrow, time for a little early ride!

Comment

Working...
                        X