X

air filter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air filter.

Can the air filter be rinsed off and reused .. i guess if its the paper filter .. i gotta check to see what kind i have ..
    "Oh I will tag you back !!"

Don't rinse it. You can blow it out with compressed air but it's not really meant to be cleaned.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Oh ok .. thank god i checked .. lol
      "Oh I will tag you back !!"

Comment

Paper is usually throw away and replace with new .Foam is usually rinse in oil and replace and metal perforated filters are usually scrub, rinse, clean and replace....lol...
        I'm outa here

Comment

unless your eating oatmeal 3 times a day and just flat cant afford it i would just put in a new one .
          im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

no, not oatmeal...ramen noodles
            94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

The safest bet is to just buy a new stock air filter. Any high airflow air filters will do more harm than good.
              2003 Katana 600
              Loud and Proud

Comment

Originally posted by ratgti View Post
                unless your eating oatmeal 3 times a day and just flat cant afford it i would just put in a new one .
                an oem filter for the kat was like 40 bucks. that aint cheap for a piece of paper and rubber! supply and demand at its best.
                Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                Current Bikes:
                1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Working...
                X