X

93 750f jets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 750f jets

Does anybody know the largest jets you can use on a 93 750f ?

You can google dyno jets and there are various companies that make jets and you can compare them, but i recommend going to dynojets.com.
    2003 Katana 600
    Loud and Proud

Comment

I would recommend "factory pro" for jets and jet kits. Going too large won't help anything. FP stage 1 is what you need for stock engine with or without full after market exhaust.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by chopitup View Post
        Does anybody know the largest jets you can use on a 93 750f ?

Jet size is directly relative to the carb bore, engine displacement, cam lobe profile, and exhuast.

On a mostly stock kat, you really do not need any more than a single step up in size, so 1 110 jet, and 3 12.5 jets = largest you need for a street machine, and that is only if your changing exhaust/cams and so on. If you do not change those, then you need keep stock jetting.

If you want more top end go than that... your going to suffer lower end usability. IE; not be able to reasonably use it in any kind of under 50mph driving conditions, and stop and go traffic will be a nitemare. The reason for that is it will require you to use an air filter system that the CV carbs are not going to function well on for all rpm ranges and speeds combined.

So... you can tune it to be a screaming deamon track performance vehicle so that over 8k rpms are crazy fast... but anything under that is going to suffer greatly. Or vice versa.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X