X

Help with fairings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with fairings

Hello I'm a new member to the forum i just bought my bike yesterday and I have a question on my fairins I have an 89 gsx katana and I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any places I could buy a fairing kit that will mount to my bike but has the fairing style of like an 06 gsxr or something includeing the lights preferably can anyone help me ?

Not without alot of modification to make it fit. They do not make any fairing kits for the pre gsx.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      Not without alot of modification to make it fit. They do not make any fairing kits for the pre gsx.
      You forgot to add......and a whole lot of money!
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

So they don't make any aftermarkets for it either ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark31652 View Post
          So they don't make any aftermarkets for it either ?
          No, your bike is 23 years old. I dont know if Maier even makes the fiberglass copies anymore.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
          X