No announcement yet.
X

Indiglo Gauges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreetRacerParts.com is your one stop shop for all you motorcycle and Car, Truck, & SUV accessory needs and wants. We carry such accessories as: Glow Gauges, Illumiglo Gauges, Clear LED Taillights with Integrated Turn Signals, LED Underlighting, Flushmount Turn Signals, White Face AC HVAC Panels

That link should work by tomorrow. Just whois'd the domain name they let it expire. I am sure they will renew it by tomorrow. Then you can order from them. I just got mine from them 2 weeks ago.
    I would rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

It doesn't matter what they say about you as long as they spell your name right.

Comment

Originally posted by starspan
      http://www.streetracerparts.com/Suzuki_Katana_750_1998_2005_Reverse_Style_Illumigl _p/srp-0766.htm
      That link should work by tomorrow. Just whois'd the domain name they let it expire. I am sure they will renew it by tomorrow. Then you can order from them. I just got mine from them 2 weeks ago.

figures the day I find the link it expires. haha.

Comment

found another site with them

but is that a good price?

Comment

StreetRacerParts.com is your one stop shop for all you motorcycle and Car, Truck, & SUV accessory needs and wants. We carry such accessories as: Glow Gauges, Illumiglo Gauges, Clear LED Taillights with Integrated Turn Signals, LED Underlighting, Flushmount Turn Signals, White Face AC HVAC Panels

There website is up, and, running again. There price is also better than sportbikedesigns.com link posted above.
          I would rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

It doesn't matter what they say about you as long as they spell your name right.

Comment

The reverse glow gauges are the last mod sitting in my box; I can not wait until I get them installed and ready to go. Guess I need to start looking for one of those threads that details how to put them on because, honestly, the directions that came with gauges kind of suck.

Comment

did you guys go with the digital inverter for the extra 16, as I understand it, it allows you to change the color? from like shades of green and blue?

Comment

hey, agree it looks sharp. Just a few things keeping from ordering (but I probably will anyway). From the pics I have seen, the needle looks hard to see at nighttime? Is it better in real life? Also, I have only found them with mph (and kmh in smaller font). I obviously would like it the other way around Anyone seen a european version?

Comment

you can paint the needles with florescent paint to assist in the night

Comment

Working...
                  X