X

How much does a 96 600 kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does a 96 600 kat

how much does a 96 600 Kat go for. I am just trying to get some numbers together for when i do sale it. its got 12k miles runs great and has scratches on both left and right side fairing in the same spot nothing bad at all. I am ordering new mirrors and turn signals.
    Attached Files

Ask 1500, be happy to get 1k.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

If your not desperate to sell it ask 2200 there are many people that will say its too high however there are plenty of guys that will pay way over for a bike.
      2002 yzf600r 35k, 98 katana 750 black 49k, 95 cobra blown

Comment

Depends on time of year and area your in.

In this area, if your selling early spring you can get upwards of 2-2.5k if it's in good running shape and looks good, 1800 sells pretty quick... late fall/winter your lucky to get 1200 for the same bike, most likely down around 800.

It's all about demand and buyer's sense of urgency. That demand and urgency goes up alot in early spring.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thank you ever one

Comment

You also have to take into account the upgrades and or recent maintenance done to the bike. When I got mine, I was able to bring the asking price down 500 dollars because the guy had not done any maintenance for a while. New or recent parts like chain and sprockets, brakes, spark plugs and such will keep your sale price up closer to your starting asking price.

Comment

I bought the exact same bike (color and everything) from the original owner for $1300 with 25k miles. It didn't have any scratches but it has higher mileage and the speedo/odo was broken. You should be able to get $1800 if you hold out long enough, but $1500 would be reasonable.
              1996 Katana 600

Comment

i bought the same bike too lol, you gotta love that 90s color!
                mine is 96 22000 ran great but had scratches for 1400

Comment

Working...
                X