gs500?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gs500?

Are they anygood? this guy offered to trade his gs500 fighter for mine O.o
    1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Originally posted by GSX-600F View Post
    If you like a bike that's even worse than the Kat.

Comment

built for stunts
      Attached Files
      1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

I think that's the perfect bike for you
        Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Badfaerie View Post
          I think that's the perfect bike for you
          sarcasm? I'm being serious lol is it a piece? I drove it.. it lifts off the ground every gear lol

Comment

wow...what a waste of a decent bike
            bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

built for stunts
              Sounds exactly like what I would avoid. Not to mention it is ugly as hell, not saying yours isn't ugly too.

If you like it, go for it.

Comment

If you want a toy for parking lots, get the GS5....

If you want a bike to ride stick with the Kat.

If you want both, you need a 3rd choice.

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

IT'S NOT YELLOW... nuf said.
                  "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

I use to have a gs500e. Fun enough bike but would I trade my kat? Nope....
                    When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

The guy that owns it use to be a member of KR.com i_haz_750

Comment

sarcasm? I'm being serious lol is it a piece? I drove it.. it lifts off the ground every gear lol
                        Not sarcasm at all. You don't have a focus or a vision on where to go with you Kat. The gs5 already has been taken where it's going. It doesn't have much in the way of plastics or breakables to mess up while you are in your learning phase, and you seem to like it.

You Kat will never "lift off the ground every gear". If that is important to you, well, the choice is easy.
                        Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

I could care less if it did I'm not a stunter.. but I was looking for someone who had experience in them, and if there alright bikes.. I kinda feel guilty and I'm giving up if I trade =/ ahah he said even if we don't trade he would be happy to help me fighter my kat

Comment

Haha wow, trading a piece of crap for an even BIGGER piece of crap?

That i haz 750 dude was a complete moron, I wouldnt buy a pack of gum from him.

"Lifts the front in every gear"

It must have a 90t rear sprocket, because the gs500 is a total dog.
                            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                            Originally posted by soulless kaos
                            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                              Haha wow, trading a piece of crap for an even BIGGER piece of crap?

That i haz 750 dude was a complete moron, I wouldnt buy a pack of gum from him.

"Lifts the front in every gear"

It must have a 90t rear sprocket, because the gs500 is a total dog.
                              That was completely uncalled for

Comment

Working...
                              X