X

Ayone out there....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayone out there....

Does anyone have a front left footpeg bracket for a 2002 katana 750 or compatable part?

Originally posted by ktykat View Post
    Does anyone have a front left footpeg bracket for a 2002 katana 750 or compatable part?
    Have you checked Ebay?
    Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Comment

Yes but not sure which bikes have compatable parts?I have found several from 1990's models but will they fit my bike?

Comment

1998+ parts should interchange.

Go to ronayers.com and look up your bikes part number then cross reference for best results.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Thank you thats good to know having a heck of a time finding a footpeg bracket!I prefer to get a good used one,put alot of money into the bike sinc i layed it down a few weeks ago!

found this one do you guys think it will work?It dpesn't look like the one I took off!
          Last edited by ktykat; 03-07-2012, 09:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I am having the same problem with my 01 750 because they are the odd 3 point mounts the only way I have found so far is to buy them new and the cheapest is Ronayers for about 75 bucks

Comment

one way to tell usualy if somethign is the same,
              goto http://www.ronayers.com/fiche select your year and bike , open another web page up and select the bike and year you are wanting to buy used and compair the part numbers from the diagram for the section of where your part is located
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Malloc View Post
                one way to tell usualy if somethign is the same,
                goto http://www.ronayers.com/fiche select your year and bike , open another web page up and select the bike and year you are wanting to buy used and compair the part numbers from the diagram for the section of where your part is located

Or just copy and paste the part number into the "where does this fit" box, it will bring up all years/makes/models that use the same part #
                Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Originally posted by djdaredevil View Post
                  I am having the same problem with my 01 750 because they are the odd 3 point mounts the only way I have found so far is to buy them new and the cheapest is Ronayers for about 75 bucks
                  http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/produ...2C+FRONT+LH%3B found this one this morning

Comment

I think I seen that one but the shipping is high not sure though

Comment

ordered it today total cost was $67 and some change.

Comment

Originally posted by ktykat View Post
                        ordered it today total cost was $67 and some change.
                        Sweet you can be the guinea pig again let me know how it goes

Comment

I'll let you know,hopefully in will be here this weekend and I can take the bike for a ride!!

Comment

Best of luck with it I know I wouldnt mind being able to go for a ride

Comment

Working...
                            X