plastics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastics

I'm not digging the fairings and the more I lok at it I hate it haha

This is when I first bought it, not knowing I had to drive it home so don't hate on my lack of gear

Here is with no front fairings looks just as gay

And if I left it like this then I would have to remove the cluster and lights and refab the front
    Last edited by GSX-600F; 02-27-2012, 03:39 PM.
    1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

You need to go see this section and do some looking.

Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
    From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
    Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.

And this one too

Comment

It's yellow, that would bug me too.

Comment

I personaly kinda like the yellow I want something bright so I'm seen I was going to murder it out (all black) yeah it will look sick and so would my organs lol
        1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

Here's a word of advise. Weather your bike is hot pink, neon green, or all black. No ones gonna see you. A bright bike and loud pipes are as noticeable as a black bike with a stock exhaust. I would suggest learning how to ride it and wearing a helmet.

Comment

I like the Yellow. Had a SUV that color that grew on me and sure stood out. I like it with the fairing too.
            Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!

Comment

I know how to ride fine, I grew up on motorcycles and I took the class and the advanced class but still idk just cause you take the class doent mean you know how to ride in the street I'm simply saying, and the color does help

Comment

Hey, if that helps you sleep at night, who am I to argue.

Comment

Originally posted by GSX-600F View Post
                  I know how to ride fine, I grew up on motorcycles and I took the class and the advanced class but still idk just cause you take the class doent mean you know how to ride in the street I'm simply saying, and the color does help
                  Just a heads up, that's a myth. Respect it and be a better rider. Best riding advice ever that no one probably told you: Ride like no one can see you.

Comment

Originally posted by 05RedKat600 View Post
                    ............ Best riding advice ever that no one probably told you: Ride like no one can see you.
                    Even better advice, assume EVERYONE can see you and is intentionally trying to kill you.
                    John,
                    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho1 View Post
                      Even better advice, assume EVERYONE can see you and is intentionally trying to kill you.
                      I prefer the glass half full outlook!

Comment

lol you guys are CRAZY haha ^.^ just dropped my bike off at the shop UGH my new tires ARE SO NICEEEE

Comment

That's what I was taught at my motorcycle course "Always ride under the assumption no one sees you."
                          Last edited by ShadowFetus; 02-28-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

I imagine that everyone one is colour blind and wants to kill you
                            The red light runners on the phone are understandable then
                            I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho1 View Post

+1
                              Do the thing you fear most, and the Death of fear is most certain.

Comment

Working...
                              X