X

First Kat need some help =]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Kat need some help =]

Hey guys I just bought a 1992 katana (gsx600f) and I want a seat cowl I found 1! On ebay but it says for a 750 =/ and its $80 need help! and anywhere else other then ebay to get KAT parts?!
    1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Seat of a 750 is the same as a 600 seat.
    Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

and it's 80$ new D: I have no moneys left haha 300$ on pirelli angels, and 110$ for the chain >.< and 1000 for the bike lol I was hoping to maybe find a used one for 30-50$ I could make my own but I am not that experienced in fiberglass
      1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

Originally posted by ErrEs View Post
        Seat of a 750 is the same as a 600 seat.
        Seats are different on pre 750 and 600s. The 750 is a one piece and the 600 is a two piece.
        http://www.wickedelements.com

^^^^^^

Comment

so would this not work on a 92 gsx600f?

Comment

That's not a solo cowl. And no, it won't.

Comment

It says rear seat cowl O.o I just want a solo cowl D,= lol so frustrating!!! -.-

Comment

it's a pre 750 REAR SEAT COWL. Not a REAR SOLO COWL.

Comment

well, I guess I'll just have to wait for one to pop up or check motorcycle junkyards.. and does anyone know a trust worthy site to buy katana parts from?

Comment

Originally posted by GSX-600F View Post
                    well, I guess I'll just have to wait for one to pop up or check motorcycle junkyards.. and does anyone know a trust worthy site to buy katana parts from?
                    Ebay.com
                    bikebandit.com
                    Ronayers.com
                    etc

Comment

Do you have any idea how rare pre98 600 solo cowls are? Good luck with that.

Comment

I don't know any reputable site that is going to sell you a solo cowl for a price you want to pay.
                        Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

Well I was just hopping for a used one

Comment

Again, even a used one will be well outside your limited budget. I'd start looking at making one yourself.

Comment

Maybe check some local bike salvage yards, but the solo cowls were an add on, so they are a bit tough to track down. When they do come available they snapped up pretty quickly.

Good luck.
                              Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X