X

Suggestions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

I bought my Kat about 2 months ago. It's all stock. I'm getting a new exhaust installed and a zero gravity windshield. Is there any ideas of any other mods I could do. I wanna change the graphics,but I can't find anything I can with just yet. All suggestions are welcomed and needed!!!

Stage 1 jet kit. Best mod you'll ever do.

Comment

Originally posted by romegg1 View Post
      I bought my Kat about 2 months ago. It's all stock. I'm getting a new exhaust installed and a zero gravity windshield. Is there any ideas of any other mods I could do. I wanna change the graphics,but I can't find anything I can with just yet. All suggestions are welcomed and needed!!!
      that is stuff you can probably do yourself if you have some basic hand tools , save yourself some $$
      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by 05RedKat600 View Post
        Factory Pro Stage 1 jet kit. Best mod you'll ever do.
        Skip Dynojet or the no-names.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Possibly an ignition advancer?
          sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
          1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
          2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
          First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
          Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Best mod is suspension, then brakes.

You're not gonna make a Katana any faster without throwing a big engine in it.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Mesh mod is sick, winter is the perfect time to do it. I also like bar end mirrors and flush mount signals if your looking for something cheap and simple. Cleans it up well.
              "Don't steal, the government hates competition."
              "The greatest threat to religion is a man thinking for himself."
              "You could think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to stop thinking."

Comment

Working...
              X