X

Anyone recognize this bike?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone recognize this bike?

This is a bike that I had over the summer before I was a member of this thread. there was a katriders sticker on the side. I am just curious if anyone recognizes this thing?

I can do it

Yeah...that's lauris bike, Rican katgirl
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Look here: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=122142
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Nice lol. Some history on my old bike. that thing was in good shape even after I beat it up for three months and put 4k miles on it.

Mad I had to sell it for tuition and now I just help my friend fix his beat up Katana that I know nothing about and fantasize about riding.
        I can do it

Comment

Appartently, you have a lot to learn.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Maybe Lauris bike should be the new KR mascot. ::scritch::

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
            -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by iamtheguynoodles View Post
              Nice lol. Some history on my old bike. that thing was in good shape even after I beat it up for three months and put 4k miles on it.

Mad I had to sell it for tuition and now I just help my friend fix his beat up Katana that I know nothing about and fantasize about riding.
              Welcome to KR~ Nice to know AFTER buying it that you beat it up AND made money off me. ;D

Either way she's looking at having another owner next week, after I treated her good for 2.5k miles and the next guy will treat her better I'm sure, he sounds like he got a good head on his shoulders.

3k and you can have her back ;D

Comment

Unless I just woke up beside Rip Van Winkle, the current owner posted it on here within the last three weeks. It did belong to Soul Patch, who handed it over to Rican Girl, who sold it when she got a gixxer. If I'm off planet on this, well, guess I'll just go back to sleep. Always been a dreama' anyway.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                  Unless I just woke up beside Rip Van Winkle, the current owner posted it on here within the last three weeks. It did belong to Soul Patch, who handed it over to Rican Girl, who sold it when she got a gixxer. If I'm off planet on this, well, guess I'll just go back to sleep. Always been a dreama' anyway.
                  That'd be me. And I actually live less than 5 minutes from OP lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazeEKrakker View Post
                    Welcome to KR~ Nice to know AFTER buying it that you beat it up AND made money off me. ;D

Either way she's looking at having another owner next week, after I treated her good for 2.5k miles and the next guy will treat her better I'm sure, he sounds like he got a good head on his shoulders.

3k and you can have her back ;D

Wish I could buy it back but I can't afford a bike right now. I took good care of it haha, I know it didn't have issues. Did give her some good rides though
                    I can do it

Comment

Sounds like the village bike, everybody's had a ride!!!
                      Kan-O-Gixxer!
                      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                      -Ohlins Susupension
                      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by iamtheguynoodles View Post
                        Wish I could buy it back but I can't afford a bike right now. I took good care of it haha, I know it didn't have issues. Did give her some good rides though
                        Ah, sucks man, cuz I can't push this thing out of the garage fast enough right now, i'm lookin at a 636..And if that falls through, my back up is a street fightered R6..

Comment

Working...
                        X