X

Your top speed??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
    If it's totally thrashed, part it out and spend time on the new Gix.... that would be a cool ride.
    Too late for that...... front end is all apart, front tire has been mounted, carbs have been cleaned and remounted, fairings are on their way, etc. There's no turning back now.

The GSXR is going to be a cakewalk. It's mechanically really solid now, all I really have to do is paint it.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Am I missing something?

Yeah I am. Don't mind me guys. As you was...
      Last edited by chrisgreer23; 10-24-2011, 04:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
      -Unholy m-
      Current project: Un-Katchable
      sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised the safety-crazies haven't taken this thread over yet.

140 indicated for me, stock '06 kat 750, seemed like she had a few mph left in 'er but I ran out of straight
        Gib mir Benzin
        Es fliesst durch meine Venen
        Es schlaeft in meinen Traenen
        Es laeuft mir aus den Ohren
        Herz und Nieren sind Motoren [rammstein]

Comment

Originally posted by wolfram View Post
          I'm surprised the safety-crazies haven't taken this thread over yet.

140 indicated for me, stock '06 kat 750, seemed like she had a few mph left in 'er but I ran out of straight
          The Nazi's here play multiple roles: safety-nazi, niceness-nazi, language-nazi..... right now I think they are busy with one of the other roles. Give it a couple of weeks, and they'll be back to safety-naziing.
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

"Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

135 mph that's about as fast as my eyes will allow.
              Freddieboy

Comment

I've never topped my Kat out. A really good friend of mine has trying to catch me on his Zx6rr

At the 09 rally, I tried to catch Ian leaving the dragon. I have no idea how fast I was going, but I was noting in my head "Holy crap that beemer is fast". It took Graham on his 'Prilla a LONG time to catch up though

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

I had a ninja 500 up to 115

My kat 600 was good for the common 130-135mph

Zzr 600 was definitely quick for the year we had it. 150mph was me chickening out, while riding at night.

Daytona 675 kept track of your top speed if you wanted it to. 152, again at night.

I went up to 169 on the R1, with plenty left on the tach...Just not much left in my sack.

And my xr100 definitely hit 29mph with me on it... (as indicated by the r1 following me, lol)

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

"plenty left on the tach...Just not much left in my sack."

Ha ha, reverse male behavior usually we make decisions with the lower brain not the one in our head.:bunny2
                    Blackdog
                    DRz-400e plated
                    Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                      So... you're saying your brother was an accident?
                      thats usually how it works! lol

Comment

115-125 from L.A. to Vegas
                        Like to dive? www.ScubaHides.com
                        Drive a Wrangler? www.TakeEmOff.com

Comment

Working...
                        X