X

Pre Kat fairings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Kat fairings

Came across this little gem on Craigslist today, Thought I would share.

250 for all fairings seemed pretty good, look to be in good shape too.

If you can swing it and talk him down a bit, I'd buy the whole bike. 750>600.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I was thinking about picking up the bike, but I am too broke to buy anything now (in law school). So I thought I would share with you guys

Comment

$200 for a wiring harness? Someone has slim to no experience selling motorcycle parts.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
          $200 for a wiring harness? Someone has slim to no experience selling motorcycle parts.
          ....and $200 for a pre98 Katana rear wheel. He's not asking enough for the desirable parts, and WAY too much for the parts that you can't give away (literally, I gave away a couple of pre98 rear wheels to a guy taking scrap metal).
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
          X