X

Well, it has come to this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it has come to this...

I'm thinking about selling my 75-80% done project katana. I haven't been on here in a LONG time because of school and work.

To update: after sealing my gas tank, it leaked and ruined the beautiful paint job that I had gotten. So I took it off and sent it to be repainted where it continued to peal the paint around the same area (no gas in it). I got to ride it only about a mile total after all that freakin work too...

So I have given up. I'm going into the Air Force in the Jan-Mar time frame which will leave me no time or spare cash to finish it. The bike has been repainted from the ground up pretty much, new ss brake lines, new tires, (98 bandit engine) carbs have been gone through and had many o-rings replaced, ivan's jet kit, etc. The bike needs a new exhaust and gauges to match how good everything else was looking...

What should my asking price on craigslist be? I put wayyyyy too much money in and I realize im taking a huge loss but eh I can't do anything about that...
    Last edited by Ilovemyvtx; 09-25-2011, 01:53 AM.
    Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

It is listed in the sale section for anyone that may be interested in a project or nearly complete donor bike...
    Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

Working...
    X