Owners Manual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owners Manual

Hey everybody,

When I bought my bike the other weekend, it did not come with the owners manual. I just called the local suzuki dealership, and he said that I could come by and they'd order one for me but it'd be like $15.

My question, is there a place to get the owners manual for free? I need one for a 2001 750.

Thanks!

There is a member here that provided an electronic copy for free. Search the forum, and you will find a sticky for the download URL

Comment

That'd be TDRcom you wanna look up .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Is that for the actual owners manual that would normally come with the bike when you buy it new? Or are you talking about the service manual?

Comment

Dunno . But tha was the guy who was working on that one . TDRcomm . Dunno where else you could scam a copy . But I like having my book . It's easier to take it to the driveway than the computer . And getting grease all over the pc would be sucky , too .

Comment

tdrcomm's is the service manual. Somewhere out there I'm sure I saw a link for the factory manual as well. Don't know where though and I'm too lazy to search right now.

I'm guessing you don't own a printer, MD? Just print the pages you need. Whole lot cheaper than getting grease all over the book and having to buy a new one later.
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
            -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
            -Terence

Comment

Eh , my printer don't work so good . Besides , my manual's still okay after 3 years of hard service . A little greasy , but still readable .

Comment

Working...
              X