X

GSX750F topspeed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX750F topspeed

What is the fastest you've had your Katana 750 up to? 105 mph for me...
    2014 Ducati Monster 1200
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

the all time best so far ...http://www.youtube.com/v/14qO1MYpszk...dded&version=3

Comment

Seriously, this again?
      Originally posted by arsenic
      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
        Seriously, this again?
        Srsly.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
          Seriously, this again?
          It was an honest question, what's the problem? I see no need for sarcasm and I have seen it for 1100's, but not 750's. This is not the first time I've seen a response like this in the forum. It does nothing to promote participation from fear of being flamed. Yes, I know how to perform a search and many times the yield is not that good.
          2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Comment

sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

who cares? you can't outrun the Motorola.
              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
                who cares? you can't outrun the Motorola.
                No kidding, I just was wondering what the top speed was and if anyone had hit it.
                2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Comment

Iv hit 120-127 area on my 600...
                  2005 Gsx600f- My baby
                  1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
                  Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Actual, gps verified top speed with 14/47 gearing (like mine) is only about 150 at the rev limiter in 6th, but it gets there really quick. With stock gearing it will do a little over 160 at the limiter, but I doubt a completely stock Katana could pull that gearing up to 160 unless it had a tail wind or was going downhill.

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
                    That's not a GSX750F, nor is it a video of the fastest any bike has been ridden on the street. I'm not sure why you posted that.
                    Last edited by loudnlow7484; 08-27-2011, 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Wow, that s1000rr is freking awesome. I'm sure its got another 20 or 30mph in it, you can tell its got a limiter. I also have heard that the new literbikes have limiters at 186mph, which is exactly where the BMW seemed to stop at. In real life, I have only had my Katana 600 up to 115 on the spedo, proboably 110 actual speed. Of course that was on the track where no laws were broken.

Comment

Originally posted by sprocket rocket View Post
                        I also have heard that the new literbikes have limiters at 186mph.
                        Insurance companies make manufacturers limit them at that speed. Trust me, no Katana is gonna get there.

Comment

150-155 It registered 155 but I think it was about 150.
                          "2006 Suzuki GSX-F 750cc Katana"
                          "2000 Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade"

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys.
                            2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Comment

255 is the rev limit on my bike. Aprox 157mph

stock gearing, gsxr cams, dyna-tch ignition coils NGK wires, Hindle exhaust, jet kit,
                              The key to get this bike to reach the red line in top gear is cutting the wind resistance and lowering the weight as much as possible.
                              Last edited by hardlydangerous; 08-28-2011, 10:37 AM.
                              98 GSX750F
                              95 Honda VT600 vlx
                              08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Working...
                              X