X

I searched and can not find

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I searched and can not find

Been searching for the past 2 hours on here and cant find tips on doing an oil pan and pickup swap....

what all does the oil pan and pickup involve? like a car motor oil pan where you pull the bolts and drop pan? or does the pan hold anything that may go flying off into the sunset upon removal?

going to do a 4-1 header swap soon and want to have the knowledge beforehand... i know to get a gasket for the pan and the o-rings for the exhaust header and some shorter bolts for the header pipes... any input is greatly appreciated. TIA
    1995 Katana 600 Street Fighter, Daily driver. -TOTALLED
    2006 Honda CBR 1000rr stretched 10" -TOTALLED
    1972 Kawasaki H2 Triple, New Play Toy...

Just pull the oil pan and pick up. Nothing too it.

Comment

ok thanks. also does the cradle get in the way of the oil pan? or can you get it off w/o taking the cradle off?

Comment

Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
        From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
        Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

krey, thats exactly what i was looking for all morning. THX!

Comment

Working...
          X