X

Question on paint schemes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on paint schemes

Years ago I had a 750 Katana. It was a swap for a Mustang I had at the time and am now thinking I want another one. The only problem is I can't remember the exact year it was. Is there a section on the site that shows each color and paint scheme available for each year? I figure if I'm going to recapture some happy times of my youth, then I need to do it correctly. LOL any help would be appreciated.

try looking year by year on bikez.com is all I could think of

Where in NM?
    sigpic

Comment

Down in the armpit of the state, Hobbs.

Comment

hmm, could explain why I've never been down there. I know Artesia smells like ***
        sigpic

Comment

Why don't you just tell us the color scheme, and somebody here knows it, I'm sure.
          Pics
          Pics
          No pics yet
          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

can also check suzukicycles.org ...

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
            X