Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Where can I buy designs/graphics for the Katana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy designs/graphics for the Katana?

I am looking for graphics such as stripes and designs for the katana 600 pre. I am having trouble finding a website that sells these. Where do you guys get your stuff to design your bikes?

thanks.

Originally posted by alchemist007 View Post
    I am looking for graphics such as stripes and designs for the katana 600 pre. I am having trouble finding a website that sells these. Where do you guys get your stuff to design your bikes?

thanks.

There are hundreds of online graphic shops out there offering generic and katana specific vinyl "pre-cut" or "pre-designed".

Many of them can cut out custom designs as well.

I just went ahead and picked up a vinyl cutting setup myself because I have enough bikes and projects it's been worth it to me.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

make the bike your own and have fun designing the decals

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
        I just went ahead and picked up a vinyl cutting setup myself because I have enough bikes and projects it's been worth it to me.

Krey
        What is this setup like? What does it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by TobyT View Post
          What is this setup like? What does it cost?

It's a pro cutter I got from the former KR decal supplier. I bought his setup, and it was a fairly large investment.

If would be cheaper for you to look into the walmart brand cutters in the craft section. Those are significantly cheaper for in the $100 range.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Krey
            mathara steward has nothing for you and BF

Comment

i got katana, 1100F stickers from them in matching custom colors. I even got a cool "SACS" stickers which are on my upper fairing.

Comment

Originally posted by the wind View Post
                mathara steward has nothing for you and BF
                My mommy says Martha Stewart is a talentless hack.
                Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

It's a pro cutter I got from the former KR decal supplier. I bought his setup, and it was a fairly large investment.

If would be cheaper for you to look into the walmart brand cutters in the craft section. Those are significantly cheaper for in the $100 range.

Krey
                  If its who I think it is... does it actually work? I thought it had a few bugs, but I could be wrong...
                  Originally posted by arsenic
                  93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
                    If its who I think it is... does it actually work? I thought it had a few bugs, but I could be wrong...

My cutter? It works perfectly fine, and have had no issues what so ever.

It's been used quite a bit, and currently supply about 4 regular customers, and 3-4 more smaller irregular customers with various cuts.

But then the computer it's attatched too is also the "graphics" computer so it has had no issues with software or designs. I would guess a lesser system might have some ram issues with some of the larger graphics.

Krey
                    93 750 Kat

Comment

Working...
                    X