X

need v&h head pipe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need v&h head pipe

Hi I'm looking for a Vance and hines head pipe to fit a 96 750 Kat. Mine has one of the flanges rusted off or if someone knows of a way to fix it please let me know. If u have one please give me price and shipping to 16914 thanks

I just sold the V&H system but I do have a Bandit 1200 exhaust that'd bolt right up. The outlet from the header is the same size as the V&H SS2R that just went out the door so you should be able to use you midpipe and muffler with it just fine. Worst case is you'd need a sleeve if the bottom end of your midpipe is flared.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
      I just sold the V&H system but I do have a Bandit 1200 exhaust that'd bolt right up. The outlet from the header is the same size as the V&H SS2R that just went out the door so you should be able to use you midpipe and muffler with it just fine. Worst case is you'd need a sleeve if the bottom end of your midpipe is flared.
      What r u asking for the pipe and how much to ship it 16914

Comment

I'm asking $75

I'd estimate the full system at about 30 lbs and it fits in a 23x16x14 box. USPS will get it there for about $20 so that'd bring it to $95 shipped.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Hey wild Bill could u pm me with your contact info please as I have sold my bike and the New owner is interested in purchasing your exhaust thanks in advance

Hey wild Bill could u pm me with your contact info please as I have sold my bike and the New owner is interested in purchasing your exhaust thanks in advance
          Last edited by 96750KAT; 07-27-2011, 12:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
          X