X

Needing Replacement Parts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing Replacement Parts

Can someone direct me to a site that actually has 2006 GSX600F Suzuki Katana parts.
    Most of what I see is strictly jixxer parts. I really need a reliable site that is preferably not Ebay.

I need the following, Iridium yellow windscreen, replacement crank case covers both sides, left fairing.

Could someone direct me to a great site or 2 please.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Originally posted by xarcherx View Post
    Can someone direct me to a site that actually has 2006 Suzuki Katana parts.
    Most of what I see is strictly jixxer parts. I really need a reliable site that is preferably not Ebay.

I need the following, Iridium yellow windscreen, replacement crank case covers both sides, left fairing.

Could someone direct me to a great site or 2 please.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    Doesnt get any more reliable than ebay...
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I'd have to agree any website selling jixxer parts isn't too reliable.

Comment

Try bikebandit or ronayers.
        Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

windscreen
          left and right crankcase covers
          Use eBay for the faring. You know how I found that stuff? www.google.com

Comment

I spend a lot of time on bay. I have not found a windscreen that is yellow iridium. I have found one side of the engine covers but not both. I talked to guy in Colorado about his stock and may have found them both.

Comment

Someone tell me why this won't work on an 05-08...to my knowledge the posts are all the same.

Comment

Google is my friend. i use boolean operators to perform searches. It is a more specific way to filter what u don't want. I really appreciate the great responses thanks allot.

Originally posted by 05RedKat600 View Post
                Someone tell me why this won't work on an 05-08...to my knowledge the posts are all the same.

http://www.airbladeracing.com/suzuki_product.asp?ID=128
                Did they change the bolt pattern in 2004? I honestly do not know, I am to say the least learning everything. I find myself reading to naseum and still not getting what I need. Lol
                Last edited by xarcherx; 07-20-2011, 11:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Pattern on that looks the same as my 05....but without it being in my hands I can't say for sure.

Comment

Nope, they didn't change the bolt pattern. Every thing from 98-06 is the same.
                    Last edited by arsenic; 07-21-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X