X

TheCheetorProject - Beware dealing with him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCheetorProject - Beware dealing with him

From a thread a couple months back TheCheetorProject PM'ed me about a part I had available. I told him if the first person didnt want the part I would PM him and let him know if it was available. So a couple days went by and I didnt hear from the original memeber needing the part. I let him know it was still available. He said he wanted it. I dont have a paypal account or anything like that so I said I would send the part and he send me payment after he recieves it. I shipped the part with the delivery date of June 14th. This is one state away. He confirmed delivery and promised to pay. After not getting payment for said part I PM'ed him again. He responded with a bunch of excuses and another promise to pay.

I havent recieved payment.

Just a note out there for you guys selling parts.

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

Why the **** would you send someone a part without getting paid first?

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
      Why the **** would you send someone a part without getting paid first?

Thought I was doing a favor for a fellow rider. I'm out less than $10 on shipping, so its not taking meals away from my family. The part was trash to me anyway. It can't go back on my bike the way its set up. My point is if you deal with him, get paid first. I sent the part in good faith and expected to be paid in good faith.

It aint killing me to not have the money. The post is a warning to others.

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

Comment

Originally posted by BadLuck View Post
        Thought I was doing a favor for a fellow rider. I'm out less than $10 on shipping, so its not taking meals away from my family. The part was trash to me anyway. It can't go back on my bike the way its set up. My point is if you deal with him, get paid first. I sent the part in good faith and expected to be paid in good faith.

It aint killing me to not have the money. The post is a warning to others.
        Your name says it all!
        "2006 Suzuki GSX-F 750cc Katana"
        "2000 Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade"

Comment

I've done the same for other members and in turn others have for me.

That one thing I like about this site people have went out of their way to help me and I'll reward them by doing the same for them and others.

The point is your word should be your bond. BadLucks a streight shooter and deserves better.

TheCheetorProject should be a man (or a Woman) and keep your word.

Richard
          96 Suzuki GSX750F
          89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
          05 Yamaha WR450F
          05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, total suckage. We have all had hard times, man up and take care of your commitments.
            Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Possible that TheCheetorProject's life just got away from them? Just thinking benefit of the doubt here...

@TheCheetorProject: Need to make good on this. Of all people, I can understand how time gets away from you but come on! Let's do right by each other.
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

On some forums, people get hunted down IRL for s**t like this. Just sayin'.......
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                  Possible that TheCheetorProject's life just got away from them?
                  What does this even mean? The person just sounds like a dead-beat to me...No excuse-

Comment

Dude that sucks. TheCheetorProject obviously is just one of them ppl in life that karma has on a waitin list. Should never screw over someone that helps you out cuz only bad will come from it.
                    Gixxers may turn sharp... Busas may go fast... But nothing looks better than popping a wheelie on a Kat

Comment

TheCheetorProject needs to man up. even if tuff times hit at least send $10 here $10 there plus alittle extra for the inconvinence. my daughters walk the county roads and pickup cans for extra money. sometimes you have to to things you dont like or want to do because it has to be done.
                      "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                      1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                      2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

No reason why he cant at the very least man up and set up some sort of payment plan with you! Good luck to you in the future! Your positive outlook on the whole situation is to be commended!

Comment

I say the CheetorProject should just take the part and run.

well, no, not really. I just didn't feel like repeating what everyone else said.
                          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

This might have something to do with this situation.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
                              This might have something to do with this situation.
                              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119171

He told me he was going to sell it. That post is from the 5th. Part was delivered over a month ago. Just sayin.

Comment

Working...
                              X