No announcement yet.
X

I'm cool!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took one to work to put along side the other original style magnets you made.. and honestly didnt think much of it cuz the people I work with are cool, including the women.. till I realized how many people were starring at it giving me dirty looks

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
      You know that was my dilema making those ones into magnets...Yeah they are cool but if you have kids or visiting kids you can't put them in eye/hands reach....
      Ummm why?
      Are they poisonous?
      Is it something in the magnet?

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
        Originally posted by Jax
        You know that was my dilema making those ones into magnets...Yeah they are cool but if you have kids or visiting kids you can't put them in eye/hands reach....
        Ummm why?
        Are they poisonous?

No Peter...some people may find...if you can believe this..a womans butt is offensive to some people...oh and so wide spread panic doesn't start..these are regular magnets...no poison or any thing like that but the also do not cure any diseases or relieve any condition you have existing...they have not been cleared by the FDA to prevent any type of conditions....there now I'm covered...
        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
          Originally posted by Black_peter
          Originally posted by Jax
          Ummm why?
          Are they poisonous?

No Peter...some people may find...if you can believe this..a womans butt is offensive to some people...oh and so wide spread panic doesn't start..these are regular magnets...no poison or any thing like that but the also do not cure any diseases or relieve any condition you have existing...they have not been cleared by the FDA to prevent any type of conditions....there now I'm covered...
          That font is too big. It should be like this

these are regular magnets...no poison or any thing like that but the also do not cure any diseases or relieve any condition you have existing...they have not been cleared by the FDA to prevent any type of conditions

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau

these are regular magnets...no poison or any thing like that but the also do not cure any diseases or relieve any condition you have existing...they have not been cleared by the FDA to prevent any type of conditions

Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Sweet , so I can eat them !
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

i got mine! weeeeeeee. jax = the man

Long Live the D

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
                  Originally posted by Dan Dubeau

If anybody asks just talk real fast like the radio commercials do for their disclaimers about products.. fine print and double talk; yeah that'll do the trick

Comment

Working...
                  X