X

First wreck, parts available

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First wreck, parts available

A couple weeks ago I laid down the Kat heading home on country roads. Fortunately I was wearing armored pants and jacket (wish I had been wearing my boots, too), so I ended up spending an evening in the hospital but it turned out I didn't break anything badly - only chiseled a bit off my femur. As the bike saved me the trouble of chainsawing a couple trees, the kat has breathed its last.

Just before the accident, I had picked up but never installed a set of Carbone Lorraine RX3 rear brake pads (still in the plastic) for pre kats and was wondering if anyone would like them. I think they were $30 plus shipping, but I'll send them to you for $20 shipped. If you don't know anything about the company, I'll just say that their front pads are awesome, and if you don't believe me, do a search on the site.

I also have a complete set of unpainted (just primed, I think) pre fairings including a spare gas tank, which I am willing to take offers for. If you'd like, I can take a couple pics.

I'm interested in the fairings if we can find a reasonable way to ship um without it costing a left nut
    99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
    1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
    '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
    Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Shipping on the fairings won't be cheap. You can do it for a bit less by disassembling the lower cowl. USPS ended up being the most reasonable although I had to build custom boxes to keep the sizes down. ~$18 for each major section.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I'll see if they fit in a bike box, which I've shipped fedex for ~$40.

Comment

What kinda shapes the tank in
          When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

Is anything sold as of yet?

Comment

What's the story? Didn't see any reply to my PM about the bodywork.
              99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
              1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
              '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
              Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Originally posted by DumbLuck View Post
                What's the story? Didn't see any reply to my PM about the bodywork.

Same here. Hard to sell stuff if you never reply
                When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

I'd be interested in the pads wat about a swingarm I need one of those too got one?
                  Lots of 93 katana parts for sale
                  Headlight,brake light gauge cluster wheels/rims, coil packs carbs pegs and maybe some more pm for info

Comment

Working...
                  X