X

2000 stock exhaust?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 stock exhaust?

anyone know offhand whr i cld get a stock exhaust setup? wen i bought the bike it came with a shorty moto gp exhaust with jet kit but now its just too loud for me, i rly only do city riding and it attracts too much unwanted attention..and plus i wana put a centerstand back on the bike n it doesnt fit with the shorty? thanx in advance

Originally posted by ChrisNY716 View Post
    anyone know offhand whr i cld get a stock exhaust setup? wen i bought the bike it came with a shorty moto gp exhaust with jet kit but now its just too loud for me, i rly only do city riding and it attracts too much unwanted attention..and plus i wana put a centerstand back on the bike n it doesnt fit with the shorty? thanx in advance

Check the forsale section of this board. Lots of people swap out their stock cans, so it's possible to find one here.

Or ebay...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Check a dumpster. They aren't really popular items, because they aren't worth much to sell, and shipping is a lot on account of the weight.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

well is there anything i can do to make it quieter, or any other exhaust i cld buy thts easy to put on like this one? its a 3r racing shorty, 2.5", the pic is here on my old thread katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115573 i thought i liked the loudness but now tht i ride it all the time it just hurts my ears and i dont want earplugs cuz theres always police and ambulances speeding through intersections..

i found this on ebay fr $140 shipped frm MA to NY...good seller, says theres no holes but a couple scratches, which is cool with me...so good deal? cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/USED-SUZUKI-KATANA-STOCK-EXHAUST-/160525297768?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash =item25600da868
        Last edited by ChrisNY716; 06-30-2011, 07:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I have one sitting in my garage from my 05 600.. put a Delkevic on it a couple months ago and dont forsee ever going back to stock... PM me if you are interested...

Comment

Working...
          X