X

FREE - Pre 750 Exhaust and parts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE - Pre 750 Exhaust and parts

I have a FREE pre 750 complete exhaust, in good condtion, that I will offer up to anyone that wants to pick it up. Get it out of my shed. I already have 8 stitches in my face from hanging it up. I dont want, or need it, anymore. If you want it, come get it.

I have some other Pre 750 parts too. You can have them if you want them. I have the following:

Complete front and rear turn signals. They are plug and play.
    Rear passenger pegs. I dont think anyone ever used them but me, once.
    Both mirrors

If you want these parts come get them. I will not ship the exhuast. It would cost more to ship than its worth. This is a give away, not a buy option (unless you offer me outrageous money).

I am willing to ship for builds and wrecks, I just want back what I pay to ship to you.

PM if you want something.

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

Turn signals are gone.

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by muddyman184 View Post
        PM sent

Got it and replied. The exhaust is yours.

Comment

Working...
        X