X

All Balls in the rear rim!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Balls in the rear rim!

OMFG what a difference! I got the all balls in the rear rim this past saturday and finally got to ride it this morning and what a difference they made. SOOO much smoother, it felt like a new bike!

It was a bit of a PITA to get the old middle bearing out. The outer, and carrier came out with no issues. Pretty sure that the middle bearing was my riding issue. the motion pro 20mm bearing tool actually split in 1/2 when I was trying to pull it out and it took the inner race/bearings with it. Once that happened I got the drift punch and slowly starting hitting the outer race. It took forever to get it out...

But it was all so worth it!

That is all
    '04 Katana 1200 - B12 swap, Holeshot Stage 2 jet kit, 2 bros carbon fiber slip on cut down, 5 deg timing advance, Bandit 1200 rear wheel/180 tire w/ modified swingarm.

Comment

pics? haha sorry it was 100+ outside and I was sweating like a pig just trying to get the bike back together ( replaced a few other parts as well ) LAST thing on my mind was taking pics of the wheel
      '04 Katana 1200 - B12 swap, Holeshot Stage 2 jet kit, 2 bros carbon fiber slip on cut down, 5 deg timing advance, Bandit 1200 rear wheel/180 tire w/ modified swingarm.

Comment

Working...
      X