No announcement yet.
X

Beginner looking at a Katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not a gsxr chris, the power difference is pretty negligible. I always found the 750 much tamer than the 600, to the point of being boring.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I know it's a Tuna, and they all lack anything that will hurt you. It's ALWAYS best to start out on the lowest CC's you can. Hell, the OP should get a ninjer 2.5

Comment

While the prices are high for you guys in the US, they are(sadly) the norm for up here.

There's a few post 98's on kijiji for under $3K. What's your budget and have you checked insurance rates? Always, ALWAYS get a quote before you buy up here in Ontario. Rates can be quite shocking for some bikes or people.
        Kyle

Comment

I bought an 88 for 1k, and that's just because it was in really good condition, I wouldn't go higher for an 89 either though.

Comment

Working...
          X