X

Stolen 1999 Kat 750 Surrey BC Reward $7500

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen 1999 Kat 750 Surrey BC Reward $7500

Hey if anybody sees my bike I'm offering a big reward for it. It was stolen a couple weeks ago. No questions asked. this bike means a lot to me and is completely irreplaceable. I can be contacted here or by my e-mail [email protected]
    Attached Files

On the plus side, if they don't paint it before they part it out, you'll spot the plastics for sure.

Comment

Hope the cops find him before you.

Comment

That sucks man. I'll keep an eye out, i live in surrey and own an 1100

Mine was stolen a while back, when i lived in new west.. they found it a month later in surrey, beat to hell, dropped on both sides, with destroyed brakes.

do i have your blessings to ram the ******* off the road?
        charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

I saw your post on Craigslist, I haven't seen it up here, but definitely keep an eye open man.

Sorry about the loss, I know how it feels. I had a pickup stolen that I had for 10 years and had a lot of work into.

Comment

For sure I'll even pay your insurance premium increase if you do.

Comment

Don't know what you are talking about but I never got my baby back. Wasn't insured and it got chopped up. I was storing it at work in my bosses compound with 6 foot fences and barbed wire.

Comment

@jetmerritt
                I was answering the guy that posted before you

Comment

Working...
                X